Attorney Barb Lelli’s practice is dedicated to representing workers in employee rights litigation. This includes employment discrimination and harassment because of race, national origin, sex, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, or gender identity; medical leave violations; failure to accommodate a disability; and whistleblower retaliation. Before joining the Employee Rights Group, Barb was the Chief Investigator at the Maine Human Rights Commission. Before that, she was an Investigator at the Vermont Human Rights Commission.
- Human Rights Commission v Labrie, Inc., 164 Vt 237; 668 A.2d 659.
- Lelli, B., D.E. Harris, & A. Aboueissa. 2009. Seal Bounties in Maine and Massachusetts, 1888 to 1962. Northeastern Naturalist. 16(2):239–254.
- Lelli, B. and D.E. Harris. 2006. Seal Bounty and Seal Protection Laws in Maine, 1872 to 1972: Historic Perspectives on a Current Controversy. Natural Resources Journal. 46(4):881-924.
- Vermont 4-year Law Office Study Program
- Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI - B.A.
- Vermont State Bar Association
- Vermont Employment Lawyers Association
- Maine Employee Lawyers Association
Get in Touch
- 1 Over 60 Years of Experience
- 2 No Fee Unless You Win
- 3 Awarded for Client Satisfaction